International activity of the National Bank of Greece Training Centre
In 2009, the NBG Training Centre implemented five training programmes for trainees from the banking and business sectors of Egypt, Georgia, the Ukraine and Montenegro, in collaboration with the Ministry of Economy and Finance in the framework of the Hellenic Bilateral Development Assistance Programme 2009. The training programmes are:
- Egypt: Credit Products for Small Business, Credit Guarantee Systems;
- Georgia: Financing Entrepreneurship, the Case of Credit Guarantee Systems;
- Ukraine: Financing Entrepreneurship, the Case of Credit Guarantee Systems;
- Montenegro: Commercial Lending, Credit Analysis and Evaluation; and
- Montenegro: Internal Audit for Banks.
For more information: