In the period 2010-2012 Italian Cooperation has allocated approxmately € 36.4 million for 47 initiatives classifiable in this category.
Significant programmes are the following:
- Integrated financial and technical assistance for SMEs development (soft loan plus grant) - Albania
- Strengthening and internationalization of the productive sector of General District of San Martin, promoted by the NGO CISP - Argentina
- Private Sector Development Platform (soft loan plus grant) - Ghana
- Quality and competitiveness improvement of Lebanese agricultural production for exportation, implemented by the International Centre for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies - Lebanon
- Enterprise creation and internationalization of West African enterprises, realized with the University of Reggo Calabria - West Africa (Regional)
- Modernization and technological upgrading of industries (soft loan plus grant) - Syria