South-South Cooperation financed by FO.AR include the following:
Sending Argentine Experts:
- Sending experts from Argentine institutions to assist and collaborate with technical staff of foreign institutions in their development strategies;
Inviting foreign professionals:
- Inviting technical staff from partner countries to visit Argentine organizations so they can acquire knowledge of processes, practices and specific experiences of possible use for their own organizations; and
- Providing support to international seminars
- Organizating and implementing international seminars.
For more information please refer to the sections on General information on Agentina’s development cooperation and the functions of FO.AR.
Sources of information
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Worship of Argentina
- South–South and Triangular Cooperation Fund
- South–South and Triangular Cooperation of Argentina Journal nr. 10 – 2010, Special Bicentenary Edition, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, International Trade and Worship, Secretariat of Coordination and International Cooperation, Directorate-General of International Cooperation, FO.AR)