In the period 2010 -2012 Italian Cooperation has allocated approxmately € 40 million for 14 initiatives classifiable in this category.
Significant programmes are the following:
- Road rehabilitation programme (Kabul – Bamyan) - Afghanistan
- Project facility for infrastructure feasibility studies - Albania;
- Training to the personnel of the big harbor of Al Faw - Iraq
- Rehabilitation of infrastructures of harbor and roads of Bosasso in the State of Puntland – Somalia. Multilateral financing to UN-Habitat
- Contribution of € 500,000 to EIB for the EU – African Infrastructure Partnership Trust Fund